We are pleased to announce that we are developing the robot-themed romantic puzzle game, ROBOTS NEED LOVE TOO, for iOS and Android devices. Additionally, the game has soft launched in Canada and is available as a free download on the Canadian iTunes App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices (elpt.ms/rnlt)
Designed for today’s advanced robots as well as particularly clever humans, ROBOTS NEED LOVE TOO is a fresh, indie-powered puzzler where players help a pair of lovesick bots find true love. Players slide directional arrows to “program” a safe path so the robots can unite for a tender moment. The robot powers that be won’t accept any violation of the lovers’ programmed parameters. It’s up to the player to overcome obstacles and unite the lovers. New challenges unfold as the story progresses—robot love is never easy! Each level advances a barrier-transcending story of forbidden love as two robots from different sides of the circuit board try to build a relationship.
“Help these robots escape a soul-crushing world of corporate dehumanization! ROBOTS NEED LOVE TOO features clever brainteasers, challenging gameplay, and the addictive joy of helping two robots find love together,” said Elephant Mouse Studio Director Heather Chandler. “We’re also proud to create a GLAAD-supported game with an inclusive view of love.”
- ROBOTS, ROMANCE, and REWARDING puzzles
- Every level is packed with fun brainteasers
- Romantic story unfolds as players solve clever, layered puzzles
- Easy to get into but challenging to complete
- Free-to-play with 25 free levels and no ex$pen$ive surprises
- Inclusive design: choose from 6 gender identities, including he, she, zie, and ey.